2010年11月25日星期四

~ My PArtY ~

i noe i am late ....
haha .. to busy recently ....
hmmmm .. thinking bk now ..
tat day was really fun ....

early in d morning ... i went to my cousin's shop for food preparation ...
haha ... 越帮越忙 。。
lol ... then they call me no nid to help ..

when almost 5 something ..
dad and mum start cutting fruits ..
OH NO >>> MY MUM CUT HER FINGER !!!
dammm .. so terrible ... blood rushing out .. aaaaaaaa !!

abt 5.30 .. i and my dad go to BT 16 to take sate ..
omygod !! we waited almost an hour there ...
when i reached home .. i saw many ppl reached ady ...
(actually some of them shocked me when i enter my house)
reason : somebody knew it ... haha ..

all of us start our dinner !!
enjoying the delicious food prepared by my cousin ..
dammm tasty !! yummy :)

wow !! games' time arrive >>>>
all of us started taking pails of water .... (containing full of water ) ..
splashing on each other ...
i ... jax .. chloe .. rui yee .. jia en ..
all of us are SUPERB wet !!

activities after that was jus playing Wii ..
CHloe brought her NIKON D70 camera ..
i was jus playing & playing it like a mad ppl ..
haha .. d party was awesome ...
AND I HOPE THAT I CAN HAVE A SAME EXCITING PARTY NEX YEAR
                                        * Kymin and Jennifer
                                          * Sherry addicted to the comp !!!!!
                                          Chong Rui being attacked by Jia en !! haha ~~
                                         * a shameful Kymin ... XDD ~~
                                          * Our cute Kai Tsen ~!!!
                                         * Four BEAUTIES !!!! XDD ~~
                                         * KYmin & JIa en ~~

没有评论:

发表评论